Not much new to report. The weather today was beautiful, I actually got to wear capri's and a t-shirt. We had a fabulous dinner last night with a group of couples at a steak house. I am hung-over from food! One couple announced that they are pregant, it's their first and I was actually not bothered in the least by it. I guess that's because we finally have some answers.
After a bunch of testing earlier this year, we now know that my husband has a borderline low count and I seem to produce borderline small eggs. So, according to our fertility specialist, we both need a boost. For me, that means FSH injections and for my husband, that means sperm washing.
We go on Saturday for a workshop on IUI as that is what is being recommended at this time. So we shall see what we get told at that time...
(Background - we got pregant on our second try with our one and only son so we were confused as to why it was taking so long to conceive baby #2)
I really just want to have a shower and a latte and a snuggle with my little dude. Hubby is marking and my mother is watching Miss America, which I just can't do for so many reasons. Beauty pageants are just wrong on so many levels.
As for my miracle of the day, I would have to say I experienced two today. Watching my little dude at skating lessons and then having a really strong coffee. I seemed to have zero motivation today and the coffee just kicked me into gear. And no matter how many times Stathis fell, he just kept on getting back up. I was so proud of my determined monkey.
I have a busy work week but the countdown is on for the summer vacation. 5 more work weeks, but who's counting?
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.